Presented by Heart Collective
DEEP BLUE LOVE
Our oceans, our future.
Come and celebrate World Oceans Day with a line up that will tickle all you senses.
• Visual Projection
• Documentary Screening
• Live Music
• Live Art
• Local Environmental Information
• Seated event with food and hot beverages available.
We live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, surrounded by the magnificent Pacific ocean. Sydney is Australia’s most populated city with an estimated population of over 5 million people. With such a high population comes a massive impact on the environment, it is our responsibility to protect our home, our oceans, our future. Together we can create inspired action to reduce, and even eliminate human trash entering our oceans.
Artist’s in Collaboration:
• Abraham Joffe – Screening “Tales by Light – Submerged” Documentary
• Matt Draper – Ocean photography
• Philip Bull – Ocean Photography
• David Chambers – Ocean Video and Music
• Dr Didge – Ocean Music
• Sye McRitchie – Live Music Performance
• Samantha Rose – Narrator
Supporting Local Initiatives: